Hanhart - 17 jewel manual wind chronograph [movement] (Hanhart Cailber 41 family), excellent+ chrome plated brass top/stainless steel heavy press [back] case (39mm, with German property marks), spring bars. near mint signed black dial luminous numeral dial (nice original), two registers: constant seconds and 30 minute recorder, 2 waterproof style pushers. Classic post war German Luftwaffe Hanhart type 417, nice original dial, the rarest of all issued Hanhart chronographs with a an estimated total production of approximately 500 units, circa 1957. (Ref rx0816)
Hanhart reference: rx0816
$2,895- SOLD (sm)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.