Longines - 15 jewel signed ([caliber 15.94]), nicely finished in frosted gilt, near mint stainless oversized cushion case, (52x40mm) with Czech Air force military ([markings]), fixed lug bars. Coin edged rotating bezel with elapsed time marker. Case back and top [numbers match]). near mint signed semi flat enamel black dial, Arabic numbers, subsidiary seconds, oversized crown, [brown aviator style strap]. Lovely example of this Longines military timepiece with Czechoslovakian Airforce markings circa 1938. A beautiful and large 1930s stainless military piece with much rarer enamel dial. (Ref rx1067)
Longines reference: rx1067
$3,095- SOLD (LH)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent inventory additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your search.
- All watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.