Jaeger-LeCoultre - 16 jewel signed [movement](high grade caliber 488 SBr, hack setting, serial #595,317) with antimagnetic [dust cover], excellent+ never polished stainless [signed] (steel screw back case (35mm, Royal Australian Air Force property [markings]), original crown, RAAF spec spring bars. near mint original frosted matt black Aussie spec dial with no broad arrow, white painted Arabic numerals, original sweep seconds, square hour hand, stitched Nato strap. Same owner since 1968. Rare Aussie spec chronometer grade antimagnetic Australian R.A.A.F. Mark 11 Navigator's watch, one of 600 issued in 1953. (Ref rx1073)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rx1073
$6,795- SOLD (SB)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.