Jaeger-LeCoultre - 15 jewel signed manual wind [movement] (caliber P494/1A), near mint+ 18k YELLOW gold round [snap back] case with tear-drop lugs (36mm in diameter, reference 141.800.1), [inside view], another [view]. mint signed silver satin applied marker dial (perfect original), apertures for month and day (in French), subsidiary seconds with phases of the moon, dial calibrated for date, comes with original [box & papers]. Rare 1985 re-edition of the classic JLC triple date moon, made from new old stock parts from the late 1940s, only a few hundred pieces, with box & papers. (Ref rx2713)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rx2713
$5,995- SOLD (DA)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent inventory additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your search.
- All watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.