1 item found
Laco - near mint signed case (55mm diameter), with German Luftwaffe Markings, all movement and case [numbers] correct and match each other, [view of case back], repeated on [the side]. Note small crack on original xtal, can be replaced with pocket watch xtal upon request.
near mint lovely original black dial, with luminous numerals & hands, sweep seconds, onion crown, fitted with brown leather strap.
22 jewel manual wind hack setting movement, with beautiful [frosted gilt] finish, hack setting, recently serviced March 2011,
Increasingly hard to find second pattern dial WWII German Luftwaffe "Beobachtungsuhr" Observation watch from circa 1942 a historic piece of flying equipment. Lovely condition with just the right amount of patina. (Ref rx0781)|
Ask Question How to Order Buy Now
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent inventory additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your search.
- All watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.