Jaeger-LeCoultre - 15 jewel signed manual wind [movement] (caliber 11USC), near mint stainless steel signed rectangular [reversible] case with slightly curved back (39x23mm), back is free of any engravings, all case [serial numbers] and [matching] each other ending in "727", including the movement holder, fitted with lightly used dark chocolate crocodile strap, [view of back]. excellent+ original signed black dial with luminous numerals and hands, sweep seconds. Gorgeous all original stainless steel Reverso from 1937. This European market piece is one of the first watches fitted with a LeCoultre designed movement, the caliber 11USC. Well preserved examples like this are rarissimo. (Ref rx1114)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rx1114
$6,995- SOLD (NT)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.