Hamilton - 17 jewel signed [movement], Hamilton grade 684, hack setting, antimagnetic [dust cover], near mint+ [signed] stainless steel screw back case (36.2mm diameter, U.S. Air Force property & contract [markings]), correct plain crown, correct [nylon strap], fixed bars. near mint+ original signed black dial, white painted Arabic numerals, sweep seconds, issued only in Sept. 1970.. Nice clean and original U.S. Airforce "FAPD 5101" or "Type 1 Navigation" sibling of the British GB & GS, hard to find watch, one of the rarer "Vietnam era" US issue timepieces. (Ref rx1128)
Hamilton reference: rx1128
$1,895- SOLD (SF)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.