Mathey-Tissot - 17 jewel manual wind chronograph movement, Valjoux caliber 222 with "fly back" complication, anti-magnetic dust cover, just fully serviced, near mint+ stainless steel signed screw back case, 38.5mm diameter. mint original signed black dial with white print and luminous Arabics, 2 Registers, constant seconds and 15 Minute minute recorder, chronograph sweep seconds, correct crown & hands. Gorgeous civilian Mathey Tissot "Type 20" much rarer than the Breguets with recent service, Valjoux 222 flyback movement, circa 1960. (Ref rx1280)
Mathey-Tissot reference: rx1280
$8,995- SOLD (MH)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.