Longines - 15 jewel signed caliber 15.68Z, nicely finished in frosted gilt, excellent+ stainless oversized cushion case, (52x40mm) with Czech Air force military markings, fixed lug bars. Coin edged rotating bezel with elapsed time marker. Case back serial matches that of the top. excellent+ signed black dial, luminous Arabic numerals, subsidiary seconds, lovely patina, brown aviator style nato strap. Lovely example of this Longines military timepiece with Czechoslovakian Air Force markings circa 1946. A beautifully patinated all stainless oversized military piece. (Ref rx1292)
Longines reference: rx1292
$3,395- SOLD (GF)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.