Hanhart - 17 jewel manual wind chronograph movement (Hanhart Caliber 40/41) w/flyback, just comprehensively overhauled, running strong, serial matching that of case, excellent+ beautifully worn chrome plated brass screw back case (41mm diameter, case number 123,403, fixed lug bars. near mint+ spectacular original signed, black, luminous numeral dial (Date coded 1943), two registers: constant seconds and 30 minute recorder, 2 waterproof style pushers. Circa 1943 production WWII Hanhart German Luftwaffe chronograph, all numbers match, important and historical timepiece, just serviced. (Ref rx1322)
Hanhart reference: rx1322
$6,495- ON HOLD (AG)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.