Tudor - 23 jewel signed full rotor automatic movement, ETA 2484, near mint unpolished stainless steel signed round screw back case with 1974 Marine Nationale markings (40mm, reference 7016, serial #623,xx), original Rolex signed crown, fitted with black Nylon strap. mint lovely original signed matte black dial, luminous markers, sweep seconds, original French Navy decommission papers matching that of case serial number (lume has stopped glowing and was left as found). Impossible to find now, 1974 reference 7016 Tudor Marine Nationale with decommissioning papers from Nuclear Submarine "Indomptable" indicating it was retired from service in May 1998, fantastic provenance. (Ref rx1323)
Tudor reference: rx1323
$29,995- SOLD (MW)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.