Auricoste - 17 jewel signed chronograph movement with fly back feature Lemania caliber 2040 w/Breguet hairspring, easily the highest grade movement of all type 20s. Basically a milspec Omega 33.3 with flyback which has just been overhauled, near mint all stainless steel snap back case (37mm) with with fluted rotating bezel, "CEV -- Centre d'essai en Vol" markings, w/CEV removed likely during decommissioning. near mint original signed matte black dial variant, 2 registers: constant seconds & 30 minute recorder, chronograph sweep seconds, luminous hands> For more info on French Air Force Type 20s [click here]. Exceedingly rare all stainless Auricoste French Air force "Type 20" flyback chronograph circa 1955 one of less than 100 evaluated by the French CEV, circa 1955. (Ref rx1338)
Auricoste reference: rx1338
$8,795- SOLD (HH)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.