IWC - 15 jewel signed manual wind movement, beautifully finished IWC caliber 83, just overhauled, near mint never polished stainless steel signed snap back case (35mm), correct plain crown, British military W.W.W. markings, also duplicated on the inside of the case. NOTE: The Mark X has the peculiarity of being the only snap back case meeting the W.W.W. specification. near mint original signed black dial, with radium luminous markers & hands, subsidiary seconds, NATO style strap. Extract from IWC archive indicating they personally examined the watch. Nice all original IWC Mark X, just the right amount of patina, one of approximately 6,000 delivered to the British late in WWII, just serviced + archive extract. (Ref rx1366)
IWC reference: rx1366
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.