Longines - 16 jewel signed manual wind movement caliber 12.68N, frosted gilt finish serial #6,890,xxx). Longines confirms invoice on 24 April 1945 to the company Goldmiths & Silversmiths, via Baume & Co, near mint+ chrome plated top/stainless steel screw back case with heavy fixed lug bars (35.5mm, British military C.O.S.D. markings, oversize crown. Fantastic original case condition. excellent+ signed white dial (original MoD, extremely rare dial variant) with painted black numerals and inner 12-24 hour track, luminous markers and hands, center seconds, original radium. British "Company Ordnance Supply Depot" paratrooper's watch, in a special "Tuna Can" case, designed to withstand the rigors of a parachute drop. Confirmed Goldsmiths & Silversmiths delivery in 1945. (Ref rx1399)
Longines reference: rx1399
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.