Elgin - 21 jewel signed movement, nicely decorated with Geneva stripes, and gold jewel settings, adjusted 5 positions and temperature, hack setting, grade 581, near mint chrome plated base metal screw back and screw top case (52mm diameter) with British military markings, very sharp condition, almost perfect. mint signed white enamel dial, black Arabic numerals, blued steel hands and sweep seconds. Fairly rare British military Elgin deck watch, hack setting, extra sharp condition, issued in 1943. (Ref rx1167)
Elgin reference: rx1167
$695- SOLD (TB)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.