Tudor - 17 jewel signed full rotor automatic movement, ETA 2776, non-hack, excellent+ never polished stainless steel signed round screw back case with 1980 Marine Nationale markings (40mm, reference 94010, serial #926,xxx), original Rolex signed crown. near mint lovely original signed matte black dial, luminous markers, sweep seconds, original French Navy decommission papers matching that of case serial number. This watch served on the French Submarine "AGOSTA" (sub itself decommissioned in 1997). Impossible to find now, Tudor Marine Nationale that served on French attack Submarine AGOSTA. Decommissioning papers indicating it was retired from service in Oct. 2002. (Ref rx1241)
Tudor reference: rx1241
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.