Jaeger-LeCoultre - 17 jewel signed movement (high grade caliber P478/BWSBr, hack setting, just comprehensively overhauled, near mint+ signed 18k pale pink screw back case, NEVER POLISHED, 35mm diameter, original crown, fitted with soft-iron anti-magnetic dust cover anti-magnetic to 600 Gauss. Original Geophysic sticker still on the back, laser sharp edges. mint almost flawless signed frosted white dial, August 1958 production date code stamped on the back, made of anti-magnetic soft iron, with with pink gold applied Arabic numerals and markers, sword hands and sweep seconds. All luminous intact and still Geigers. Legendary Jaeger-LeCoultre "Geophysic" Ref E168 chronometer in 18k case with French hallmarks, ridiculous unpolished one owner watch, one of the finest examples available anywhere. NEVER polished. (Ref rx1378)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rx1378
$38,995- SOLD (AM)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.