Zenith - 15 jewel signed manual wind movement, with frosted gilt finish, inner transparent dust cover, near mint [numbered] chrome plated nickel [screw back case] (41mm, ribbon lugs, rotating bezel w/departure indicator), large onion crown designed to be wound while wearing pilot's gloves, glass crystal,. near mint signed black luminous Arabic numeral dial (beautifully aged original condition), luminous hands and sweep seconds, original glass crystal, on a [green nylon strap] (Note: watch ships out of Europe this month). Rare center sweep second Zenith, so called "1928 German Airforce pattern" aviator's watch, oversized case with unusual crown configuration enabling watch to wound while wearing gloves, the inspiration of the current Aeronef series. (Ref rx1395)
Zenith reference: rx1395
$3,995- ON HOLD (HH)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.