Longines - 15 jewel signed manual wind movement caliber 12.68Z, with beautiful frosted gilt finish, near mint stainless steel screw back case w/ fixed lug bars (37mm diameter, reference 5707), correct crown, top and case back case numbers match. excellent original signed black dial with white numerals and radium luminous markers and hands, subsidiary seconds, Nylon strap, original broadarrow blotted out by Longines. Archives confirm a Czech delivery of this watch, just after 1946, to either to the Czech Army or was sold as unsold W.W.W. by Longines. Very rare Czechslovakian market delivery, of what would be a Longines "W.W.W" , but this has its own case reference and archive research to prove it. (Ref rx1400)
Longines reference: rx1400
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.