Jaeger-LeCoultre - 17 jewel signed manual wind movement, 2 adjustments, near mint stainless steel signed rectangular reversible case with slightly curved back (39x23mm), all numbers match, no monograms!. near mint original signed, luminous white dial, with silvered inner rail track seconds, luminous hands. Gorgeous all original stainless steel Reverso circa 1936 - the year before Jaeger-LeCoultre name was adopted. One of the very early LeCoultre examples sold in Europe. (Ref rxr0330)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rxr0330
$7,195- SOLD (ND)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.