Tudor - 25 jewel signed full rotor automatic movement, correct ETA 2483, excellent+ stainless steel signed round screw back case with 1975 Marine Nationale markings, (40mm, reference 7016/0), Rolex signed crown, serial number has worn down and has been re-etched by hand. excellent+ original signed black matte finish dial with w/luminous markers, attractive light patina, sweep seconds, original French Navy decommission papers matching that of new case serial number, also indicating the old one wasn't readable, interesting piece of in-service "make do" attitude. Rare black dial 1975 Tudor MN, reference 7016, issued by the French Navy in 1975 with decommissioning papers indicating it was retired from service in Feb. 1997. (Ref rxr0348)
Tudor reference: rxr0348
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.