Longines - 15 jewel signed movement, frosted gilt finish, serial 5.9M, just overhauled, near mint stainless steel hinged snap back case (47.22mm) with cuvette, signed an numbered, original crown and Weems rotating mechanism. excellent signed original white enamel dial, several hairlines and a repair above Longines (this possibly once indicated sidereal time and was later removed). Inner disk in great condition as are the original blued steel hands. Comes with archive extract indicating April 1940 delivery to Longines Wittnauer and was probably used by the US Gvt. (given the delivery date). Impossible to find these days, all stainless big Longines Weems from 1940, it's seen some action but still as beautiful as ever. (Ref rxr0354)
Longines reference: rxr0354
$21,995- ON HOLD (RM)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.