IWC - 21 jewel caliber 852 automatic movement with antimagnetic dust cover, near mint case in Staybright steel measuring 36.5mm with unpolished screw back signed IWC, reference 666, Original crown. near mint original dial in silver with steel markers and hands, comes with IWC buckle and IWC extract showing December 1955 delivery to Berlin Germany. Rare and collectible 1950s stainless steel IWC Ingenieur, all matching with papers. (Ref rxr0362)
IWC reference: rxr0362
$6,995- SOLD (RG)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.