Smiths - 17 jewel signed manual wind movement, caliber 27 C.S., near mint+ 33mm diameter case with chromed top and steel screw back, very little wear present, fitted with lovely cordovan strap. near mint+ original signed two tone silver dial with luminous numerals, red sweep seconds. Extra clean Smiths Deluxe model A454 as used in the Fuchs Antarctic expedition of 1955,and retailed as part of the then Everest range of watches circa 1955. (Ref rxr0366)
Smiths reference: rxr0366
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.