Jaeger-LeCoultre - 17 jewel signed movement, chronometer grade caliber P478/BWSBr, hack setting, near mint signed stainless steel screw back case, 35mm diameter, original crown, fitted with soft-iron antimagnetic dust cover anti-magnetic to 600 Gauss. near mint lovely original signed frosted white dial, made of antimagnetic soft iron, with with silver applied Arabic numerals and markers, dauphine hands and sweep seconds, fitted with crocodile strap. Legendary Jaeger-LeCoultre "Geophysic" Ref E168 chronometer in steel, Jaeger's 'tool watch', one of 1038 pieces made in steel, identical to the ones taken by the USS Nautilus to the North Pole in 1958. (Ref rxr0367)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rxr0367
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.