Auricoste - 17 jewel manual wind [movement], (Lemania caliber 1100 family), very nice frosted gilt finish, near mint+ chrome 3 body snap back case (65mm diameter) with inner cuvette, case back stamped with French Navy [markings]. mint white enamel dial (superb original) with painted Arabic numerals, and radio silence "zones" in blue at 12:00 and 6:00, in red at 3:00 and 9:00, blued steel spade hands with sweep seconds. This comparing watch comes with original hang tags, canvas storage pouch and original [Carnet de Matricule] showing it was on the French Submarine [Ariane], Close to NOS condition. Rare French Navy Auricoste comparing watch with radio silence zones on a perfect enamel dial, nice big 65mm size, extremely rare original paperwork tying it in with the French Navy Submarine "Ariane". Very few of these are in the hands of the public. (Ref rx2152)
Auricoste reference: rx2152
$1,299- SOLD (SS)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.