Milus Snow Star M40 81 Watch

Answering questions regarding what you should expect to get for your vintage watch at auction or from a dealer. You may also ask if questions regarding the authenticity of your watch here.
Forum rules
In order to provide a reasonable appraisal, we will need at least 3 of the following:

1) A picture of your watch. This is done using the "upload" feature.
2) Model number if known.
3) The case material, Silver, Steel or Gold, etc.
4) Case diameter & overall condition.

Due to the demands placed on my mailbox, I do not answer such inquires by direct mail. You must post your question here. Direct eMails regarding appraisals will be deleted and not answered.

Please note: Almost ALL the small ladies "cocktail" watches of brands such as Bulova, Gruen, Hamilton, etc., with gold trading at record prices are trading at or near scrap.
mrniehaus

Milus Snow Star M40 81 Watch

Post by mrniehaus » Wed May 20, 2015 2:35 pm

I recently purchased 3 of these watches at an auction and was interested in the value. All I have is the watches. The original bands were removed before the auction. They were purchased in a home auction in St Louis. The previous owner was a physician from India.
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

zafbasha
Site Admin

Re: Milus Snow Star M40 81 Watch

Post by zafbasha » Tue May 26, 2015 9:09 am

Maybe around $175-$200 each if they are in fact never used. Milus isn't a brand high up on the collectibility scale.

mrniehaus

Re: Milus Snow Star M40 81 Watch

Post by mrniehaus » Tue May 26, 2015 10:49 am

Thank you very much