Longines - 15 jewel signed ([caliber 15.68Z]), nicely finished in frosted gilt, near mint stainless oversized cushion case, (52x40mm) with Czech Air force military ([markings]), fixed lug bars. Coin edged rotating bezel with elapsed time marker. excellent+ signed metal dial with gilt print, showing nice patina: evenly aged and some spotting, Arabic numerals, subsidiary seconds, original oversized crown, lovely chocolate [brown aviator style strap]. All original example of this Longines military timepiece with Czechoslovakian Air Force markings circa 1945. A beautiful and large WW II era stainless military piece. (Ref rx1106)
Longines reference: rx1106
$3,095- SOLD (SL)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.