Please read these terms carefully. Ordering a watch indicates acceptance of same.
All watches are sold on a first come first serve basis and may be subject to prior sale.
It is the responsibility of the buyer to inspect ALL items upon receipt and test the functions of that item to verify it is as described.
1) For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but Paypal is no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
2) Classicwatch.com offers a 5-day return policy: Starting with the day you receive the item you have 5 days to contact us if you'd like to return an item to obtain a full refund of your purchase price, less 5% paypal fee if applicable. Watches must be returned in the in the same condition they were received and shipping and handling fees are NOT refundable. Customers must contact us by email within the 5-day period with an explanation of why they wish to return the item to be eligible to the refund.
3) Items returned after 5 days but before 10 days are subject to a 10% restocking fee. No returns of any kind will be accepted after 10 days. These terms exceed and are consistent with the guidelines set by the [NAWCC]. We disclose all that we know about our watches in the item description. Please read the descriptions carefully. Many returns can be avoided simply by reading (and re-reading) the descriptions and carefully examining the photos. It is also very important to familiarize yourself with the measurements of the watch prior to ordering.
Terms and Conditions
1) Just about all the watches we sell are pre-owned and frequently over 50 years old, if you receive an item from us that is not running as expected it is imperative that you contact us prior to having ANY work done to the item. We will not reimburse any fees incurred for repairs to a watch without the customer first obtaining consent from Classicwatch. Any repairs that a watch needs will be completed by our designated Watchmakers and then returned to the customer, unless we specify otherwise. Having Repairs done outside of Classicwatch.com without our consent will result in the sale being considered final and the return policy will be void.
2) Watches in water-resistant cases have been opened to examine movements but no warranties are made that the watches are currently water-resistant.
3) All of the watches we sell are tested for 24 hours prior to shipment and we do not ship watches in not running condition. Any watch that is not listed as "Brand New" or "Serviced" may need to be serviced in the future due to normal wear and the age of the item. Classicwatch.com will not be held responsible for this type of service. For additional terms, see the "How to Order" link next to any watch you are interested in purchasing.
4) For international shipments, all duties and customs clearance are the responsibility of the buyer.
5) Unless you have a confirmed Paypal address, in most cases, international purchases above $1,000 USD require payment via bank wire.
6) We are unable to insure shipments to Russia or Mexico. Purchases from these countries are at the buyer's risk and require a bank wire payment for any amount.
7) Should the buyer chose to hold a shipment (at local Fedex office for example), transit insurance coverage will cease 48 hours after the item is held for delivery. After which time the item will be considered delivered, releasing classicwatch.com, LLC of any delivery related claims.
8) Should the buyer chose to redirect a package to an address other than the address on the shipping label, transit insurance coverage will cease upon redirection at which time the item will be considered delivered, releasing classicwatch.com, LLC of any delivery related claims.
9) For customers with signature releases "on file", a shipment left unsigned for is considered a valid delivery, releasing classicwatch.com, LLC of any delivery related claims.
10) These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the District of Columbia, without giving effect to the principles thereof relating to conflicts of law.