1 item found
Vacheron & Constantin U.S. Corps of Engineers - near mint 0.900 silver four body signed round hinged snap back case (52mm in diameter) signed on the cuvette, with U.S. Corps of Engineers markings. near mint+ signed white porcelain enamel dial with skeletonized Arabic numerals and original hands, subsidiary seconds. 60 second chronograph sweep seconds activated through a single pusher through the onion crown. 20 jewel manual wind chronograph movement, pin-set, beautifully finished in frosted mercuric gilt with fine regulation and a bi-metallic cut compensation balance, Lovely WWI era Vacheron & Constantin pocket chronograph made for the U.S. Signal Corps, one of the earliest issue watches and one of the few Vacheron military timepieces. (Ref rx1415)
Vacheron & Constantin watches for sale
$2,495Ask Question How to Order Buy Now
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.