Jaeger-LeCoultre - 17 jewel signed bumper automatic movement(in-house caliber 497, hack setting and back set), near mint US market heavy 14K yellow gold signed round snap back case (34.5mm diameter), back set crown, with touching 1957 engraving. excellent+ signed silver two tone dial, beautifully aged original condition, with applied yellow Arabic numerals and markers, two registers: constant seconds and power reserve indicator. Very fine original condition on this solid 14k LeCoutltre "Futurematic" from the early 1950's. Rare in solid gold, one of LeCoultre's all time classics. (Ref rx1196)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rx1196
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.