Hanhart - 17 jewel manual wind chronograph movement (Hanhart Caliber 40), just serviced and running strong, serial matching that of case, near mint mostly intact chrome plated brass screw back case with smooth bezel (41mm diameter, case number 111,892, fixed lug bars. near mint+ spectacular original signed, black, luminous numeral dial, two registers: constant seconds and 30 minute recorder, single waterproof style pusher. Circa 1942 production WWII Hanhart German Luftwaffe chronograph, all numbers match, just mechanically overhauled. (Ref rx1349)
Hanhart reference: rx1349
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.