NOTE: I am out of the office until first week of October. I can still take orders and answer questions (though at a reduced pace) but I can not ship most watches until then. A limited amount of watches are available for shipment, please inquire. Thanks, Zaf.
Heuer - 17 jewel flyback and hack set chronograph movement, Valjoux caliber 230, hack setting, running well, excellent+ stainless steel Heuer-Leonidas signed case (42mm, held together by 4 screws) with German Military markings, reference & serial still present, never polished, never restored. near mint+ signed black "3H" dial, with luminous numerals & hands, 2 registers: constant seconds, 30 minute recorder, chronograph sweep seconds. Heuer "3H" German military Pilots "fly back" and hack setting chronograph, circa 1970, never restored condition (which collectors are starting to prefer). (Ref rx1358)
Heuer reference: rx1358
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.