Jaeger-LeCoultre - Just fully overhauled (avail 6/13), 15 jewel signed manual wind correct Caliber 479, a caliber that is unique to JLC W.W.W., near mint+ chrome plated top/stainless steel signed screw back case (35mm diameter), original crown, original strap bars, original plate as nice as it can be. near mint black painted numeral and luminous marker dial (original MoD tritium dial), subsidiary seconds. High grade caliber 479 movement on this collectible Jaeger-LeCoultre WWII issue, spectacular case condition and lovely MoD tritium dial, just fully serviced. (Ref rx1370)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rx1370
$3,795- ON HOLD (HH)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.