Longines - 15 jewel signed caliber 15.94, nicely finished in frosted gilt, near mint stainless oversized cushion case, (52x40mm) with Czech Air force military markings, fixed lug bars. Coin edged rotating bezel with elapsed time marker. Case back and top numbers match "54". near mint signed semi flat enamel black dial, Arabic numbers, subsidiary seconds, oversized crown, brown aviator style strap, Longines extract showing 1938 Prague delivery. Lovely example of this Longines "Tartarugone" military timepiece with Czechoslovakian Airforce markings from 1938. A beautiful and large 1930s stainless military piece with much rarer enamel dial. (Ref rx1379)
Longines reference: rx1379
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.