Glashutte - 17 jewel manual wind chronograph movement caliber 59 with fly back function, first generation and highest quality in frosted mercuric gilt finish in beautiful unscuffed condition, near mint signed frosted chrome plated top/stainless steel screw case (39mm diameter), fixed lug bars, rotating bezel w/departure time indication, original chrome on the case in great shape, numbers match that of the movement. near mint+ beautifully patinated original black dial with luminous Arabic numerals with 2 registers: constant seconds and 30 minute recorder, chronograph sweep seconds. Highly desirable first generation frosted gold caliber 59, in this highly original Tutima Fleiger, circa 1941, just lovely condition. (Ref rx1396)
Glashutte reference: rx1396
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.