Jaeger-LeCoultre - 16 jewel signed movement (high grade caliber 488 SBr, cotes de Geneve finish, hack setting, serial #913,110), excellent+ signed stainless steel screw back case (35mm, Australian Royal Air Force property markings, original crown, fitted with inner anti-magnetic dust cover, RAAF specification spring bars, . One of the 600 made Aussie spec watches with this case back, delivered on 2/11/53. Case back showing service marks till 1976. near mint signed original "Flat 3" Aussie spec black dial with with white painted Arabic numerals and luminous markers at 3, 6, 9 and 12:00, luminous hands, original sweep seconds, 17mm pigskin strap. Lovely chronometer grade antimagnetic British R.A.A.F. Jaeger-LeCoultre Mark 11 Navigator's watch, second batch of 600 delivered in 1953. (Ref rx1406)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rx1406
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.