Vacheron & Constantin - 20 jewel manual wind chronograph movement, pin-set, beautifully finished in frosted mercuric gilt with fine regulation and a bi-metallic cut compensation balance, near mint 0.900 silver four body signed round hinged snap back case (52mm in diameter) signed on the cuvette, with U.S. Corps of Engineers markings. near mint+ signed white porcelain enamel dial with skeletonized Arabic numerals and original hands, subsidiary seconds. 60 second chronograph sweep seconds activated through a single pusher through the onion crown. Lovely WWI era Vacheron & Constantin pocket chronograph made for the U.S. Signal Corps, one of the earliest issue watches and one of the few Vacheron military timepieces. (Ref rx1415)
Vacheron & Constantin reference: rx1415
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.