Tudor - 25 jewel signed full rotor automatic movement, ETA 2776, hack setting, near mint never polished stainless steel signed round screw back case with 1978 Commando Hubert Marine Nationale markings (40mm, reference 94010), original Rolex signed crown. Case serial is 15,xxx corresponding to 1982/83. These were given out as retirement gifts, so there is an anachronism with the case serial and 1978 or 1978 may have been the first year of service of the diver and the watch was awarded later. mint gorgeous original signed matte blue "Snow Flake" dial, luminous markers, sweep second. Rare Cmdo Hubert Tudor Marine Nationale engraved presentation watch MN78 marked, these were given as awards to retiring personnel. (Ref rx1419)
Tudor reference: rx1419
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.