Jaeger-LeCoultre - 17 jewel signed manual wind chronograph movement, UG caliber 285, just serviced, near mint stainless steel LeCoultre signed round snap back case, 35mm diameter (this very same watch is in my book). excellent+ gorgeous original signed silvered dial, with lovely Breguet numerals and a mix of silver and blued steel hands, patina present but still very attractive. Knock out Breguet numerals (a very hard to find variant) on this all stainless steel caliber 285 LeCoultre chronograph circa 1958, just serviced. (Ref rx1421)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rx1421
$3,395- SOLD (ND)
The item you are looking for is no longer available.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.