Laco - 22 jewel manual wind hack setting movement, beautiful frosted gilt finish, no scratches of any kind, all screw heads are perfect, in perfect condition overall, NOS gray signed snap back case (54mm diameter, not including crown, fixed lug bars) with German Military Markings, all movement, case and box correct and match each other. Case has light shop wear but doesn't appear to have been worn. NOS original signed black dial, with radium luminous numerals & hands, sweep seconds, onion crown, original NOS "over the jacket" strap, original box with serial number matching that of the watch, original parchment paper, some of it is even stamped. Very light radium burn on dial due to sitting for 80 years. A museum piece by any measure, rare first Gen dial Laco, new old stock with original box WWII German Luftwaffe "Beobachtungsuhr" Observation watch circa 1942. Rare and historic piece of flying equipment.. (Ref rx1426)
Laco reference: rx1426
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.