Hanhart - 17 jewel manual wind chronograph movement (Hanhart Caliber 40/41) w/flyback, serial matching that of case, serviced 2020, near mint chrome-plated brass screw back case (41mm diameter, case number 121,562, fixed lug bars. mint spectacular original signed, black, luminous numeral dial, two registers: constant seconds and 30 minute recorder, 2 waterproof style pushers. Circa 1943 production WWII Hanhart German Luftwaffe chronograph, all numbers match, important and historical timepiece, superb condition. (Ref rx1436)
Hanhart reference: rx1436
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.