NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Auricoste - 17 jewel signed chronograph movement with flyback feature, super high grade Lemania caliber 2040 w/Breguet hairspring, easily the highest grade movement of all type 20s, excellent+ base metal top/stainless steel snapback case (37mm) with fluted rotating bezel, the case is evenly worn consistent with being in service for 30 years! The watch comes with an exceedingly rare Frech air force "Fiche Suiveuse Technique" dated to 1984, including the outer transit bag. near mint+ original signed matte black dial variant, 2 registers: constant seconds & 30 minute recorder, chronograph sweep seconds, luminous hands. Rare Auricoste French Airforce "Type 20" flyback chronograph from 1955 one of approximately 2,000 made, even rarer with unicorn level original 1984 French Air Force repair paperwork. (Ref rx1447)
Auricoste reference: rx1447
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.