NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Omega - 17 jewel signed manual wind chronograph movement caliber 33.3, 10.8M serial, will be serviced prior to delivery (2 week lead), excellent+ rolled yellow gold plate (with a slightly green hue) signed round snap back case, reference 2404, case 38mm, 48mm tip to tip.. excellent+ evenly patinated signed two-tone original dial with gold painted Arabic numerals are markers, two registers; constant seconds and 30 minute, chronograph center seconds, outer telemeter, and tachymeter scales. Rare circa 1945 Omega reference 2404, 33.3 movements. Ones of the classics in a rolled gold plate case and olive pushers. (Ref rx1457)
Omega reference: rx1457
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.