NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Heuer - 17 jewel manual wind Heuer-Leonidas signed Valjoux 72, nice crisp condition, near mint Heuer-Leonidas signed stainless steel screw back case, 35mm diameter, original first gen unsigned crown has lost a little bit of chrome on its side, but is made up by the fact that the watch does come with a Heuer-signed stainless steel buckle. near mint original dial in black with thin, first execution steel colored markers and hands with silver script. Constant seconds hand, minute and hour recorders in white. Outer minutes and seconds chapter ring shows a little bit of paint loss but remains pleasing. Circa 1967, "later first execution" Heuer Carrera reference 2447N, with crispy Valjoux 72 and signed buckle. (Ref rx1475)
Heuer reference: rx1475
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.