NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Eterna - 15 jewel signed manual wind movement, caliber 852S, near mint stainless steel signed screw back case (38mm), unpolished condition, engraved with Czech Military "crossed swords" motif on top left lug, correct plain crown. near mint original black dial with luminous Arabic numerals, luminous hands, lume has darkened with age, sweep seconds. Beautiful patina throughout.. Fairly rare Eterna World War II era (or just after), issued to Czechoslovak forces, all original unpolished condition, much nicer than the recent tribute watch. (Ref rx1487)
Eterna reference: rx1487
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.