NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Smiths - 17 jewel signed manual wind movement, hack setting with dust cover, excellent+ stainless steel round screw back case (35mm, British 6B/9614045 RAF markings, original plain crown, fixed lug bars, Nato strap. near mint+ original signed black dial with painted Arabic numerals and luminous hour markers, sweep seconds. Classic sweep second Smiths British Military from 1967...known as "the last watch to be made in England". This is the rare 6B RAF variant. 10x less common than the Army W10 with around 1500 made.. (Ref rx1492)
Smiths reference: rx1492
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.