NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Eterna - 15 jewel signed manual wind movement, caliber 852S, extremely sharp throughout cosmetically with no tooling marks, near mint+ stainless steel signed screw back case (38mm), unpolished condition, very close to NOS condition just minor case opening marks, engraved with Czech Military "crossed swords" motif on top left lug, correct plain crown. mint original black dial with radium luminous Arabic numerals, luminous hands, sweep seconds. Sepctaculr condition. Fairly rare Eterna World War II era (or just after), issued to Czechoslovak forces, all original unpolished and very close to NOS (Possibly never worn) condition, much nicer than the recent tribute watch. Hard to beat the condition of this one. (Ref rx1500)
Eterna reference: rx1500
$2,695- SOLD (LO)
The item you are looking for is no longer available.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.