NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Longines - 15 jewel signed caliber 15.94, nicely finished in frosted gilt, near mint stainless oversized cushion case held together with 2 small screws, (52x40mm) with Czech Air force military markings, fixed lug bars. Coin-edged rotating bezel with elapsed time marker. Case back and top numbers "81" match and further matches the movement serial number. near mint signed flat enamel black dial, Arabic numbers, subsidiary seconds, original stepped oversized crown, brown aviator style strap. Lovely example of this Longines military timepiece with Czechoslovakian Airforce markings circa 1938. A beautiful and large 1930s stainless military piece with much rarer flat enamel dial. (Ref rx1503)
Longines reference: rx1503
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.