Jaeger-LeCoultre - a guide for the collector. This comprehensive guide is an invaluable resource for both watch collectors and dealers alike. Written by a long time Jaeger-LeCoultre enthusiast Zaf basha, the breadth of technical information in this authoritative volume is the only work of its kind. It covers over 140 vintage wristwatch models in exhaustive detail including their movement calibers, case references, production figures and repair notes, all with stunning color photographs. ISBN 978-0-615-22387-2. Click for [Sample pages 1],[Sample pages 2],[Sample pages 3], The first Jaeger-LeCoultre book specifically written for collectors, hard cover, 204 pages, revised first edition - SOLD OUT. (Ref rxJLCBook)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rxJLCBook
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.